Duration: 10 Hours
Departure: Istanbul Port or Airport or Hotel
Visiting: Temple of Artemis, The Ancient City of Ephesus, The Library of Celsus, Temple of Hadrian, Theatre and Odeon, The House of Virgin Mary
Highlights: Temple of Artemis, The Ancient City of Ephesus, The Library of Celsus, Temple of Hadrian, Theatre and Odeon, The House of Virgin Mary
You will be picked up from your hotel early in the morning and get the morning flight to Izmir. After 1 hour flight to Izmir you will be picked up from the airport and join to the group. Visit to the ancient city of Ephesus and first visit the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.Ephesus was undoubtedly one of the most important cultural centers of the ancient world. Impressive structures we will see include the Library of Celsus, Temple of Hadrian, Theatre and Odeon. We also visit the House of the Virgin Mary.Transfer to Izmir Airport and the evening flight to Istanbul. After 1 hour of flight you will be at the Ataturk Airport and our driver will be waiting for you to leave you back to your hotel.
– Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
– Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
– Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
– Two way flight tickets from Istanbul to Izmir and Izmir to Istanbul
– Both transfers from hotel to airport and airport to hotel.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
– Gratuities to guide and driver
– Items of a personal nature
– Any items not specifically mentioned as included
To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.