Duration: 2 Days
Departure: Istanbul Airport or Hotel
Visiting: The Hippodrome, The Blue Mosque, The Grand Bazaar, St. Sophia, Topkapi Palace
Highligts : The Hippodrome, The Blue Mosque, The Grand Bazaar, St. Sophia, Topkapi Palace.
Meet your tour guide at the airport and start with your sightseeing tour of Istanbul.Our visit today includes the Hippodrome, center of sportive (chariot races, athletics) events and political activities of the old city where held. The Blue Mosque, facing Hagia Sophia, famous with its blue Iznik tiles and unique with 6 minarets.Hippodrome, the center of sportive (chariot races, athletics) events and political activities of the old city where held. Grand Bazaar, most attractive shopping center and biggest “souk” in the world with nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, jewelry, gold, carpets, leatherwear and souvenirs. Transfer to your hotel in Istanbul.
Aftre breakfast check out from the hotel. Today our visits include St. Sophia,ne of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian. Topkapi Palace, the Imperial residence of Ottoman Sultans. See the famous jewels of the treasury and a priceless collection of miniatures from medieval manuscripts. At the end of our tour we will transfer you to your cruise.
– Hotel Accommodation
– Licensed Professional Tour Guide
– Entrance Fees according to above itinerary
– Daily Breakfast
– Arrival and deperture airport transfers (On the first and last day of the tour)
– Modern air-conditioned motor coach with a professional driver
– Gratuities to guide and driver
– Items of a personal nature
– Any items not specifically mentioned as included
– Meals that are not indicated on the itinerary.
Please Ask Price